Isaac Coast Recovery Centres
Isaac Regional Council advises that the Department of Communities and Red Cross personnel will be delivering ongoing recovery support services to coastal residents each week commencing Monday 22 May.
|Monday||Carmila and Flaggy Rock||Carmila Memorial Hall||10am - 2pm|
|Tuesday||Ilbilbie and Greenhill||Ilbilbie Community Hall||1pm - 4pm|
|Wednesday||St Lawrence||St Lawrence Council Office||10am - 2pm|
Communities will be provided with access to paper based financial assistance applications and other support services.
- Applications can be made at www.qld.gov.au/community or by calling the Community Recovery Hotline 1800 173 349.
- Affected primary producers, small businesses and not-for-profit organisations may be eligible for Recovery Grants which are subject to terms and conditions – for more information, guidelines and the application forms please contact QRAA on Freecall 1800 623 649, email email@example.com or visit www.qraa.qld.gov.au.
If you would like to make an application at the Recovery Centres, please be advised of the following identification requirements by the Queensland Government:
- We need to know who you are and where you live before we can help you. When making a claim for assistance please bring all of these documents with you:
- Drivers licence or other photo identification
- Medicare card showing members of your family
- A recent rates notice, electricity or other account showing your current address.
Chair Local Disaster Management Group
19 May 2017