Level 1 Water Restrictions - St Lawrence
Isaac Regional Council advises St Lawrence residents that Level 1 Water Restrictions will come into effect from Monday 20 August 2018.
Current storage in the St Lawrence Creek Weir, which supplies the local water treatment plant, has fallen more than 0.5 metres below spillway level, which is the trigger for Level 1 water restrictions.
LEVEL 1 WATER RESTRICTIONS
- No watering on any day between 9 am and 5 pm
- Watering permitted 5 am to 9 am and 5 pm to 9 pm on watering days (as below) using a:
- Hand-held hose
- Automated Irrigation System
- Odd numbered houses water on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Even numbered houses water on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Properties without a street number on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
For information regarding commercial usage, including mobile tankers, please refer to Council’s Water Restrictions Policy, available on our website at isaac.qld.gov.au
Council thanks residents for their cooperation in helping to conserve the local water supply.
If you require further information please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 1300 ISAACS (1300 472 227).
Gary Stevenson PSM
Chief Executive Officer
10 August 2018