Water main repairs continue - Dysart
Dysart residents are advised Isaac Regional Council will continue its water main repairs on the town water supply of Dysart as part of its commitment to improve potable water service quality and delivery.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
- Council has engaged contractor Nixon’s plumbing to water main repairs in the township.
- The repair process involves excavation and replacement of critical infrastructure on the town’s main supply line from the reservoirs.
WHEN IS IT HAPPENING?
- To minimise disruption to households these works will be undertaken:
Between 9am – 3pm Monday 12 August & Tuesday 13 August 2019
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Council will be working closely with our contractor to minimise any impacts of this work on your daily routine.
- Towns supply of potable water SHOULD NOT be disrupted during these works.
- There is a possibility that there may be some loss of pressure with your potable water supply.
- To ensure the safety of all people, appropriate signage will be in place, where necessary.
REPORT A PROBLEM
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience and understanding as this important work is carried out to maintain the quality of your potable water supply.
If there are any concerns please report it to Council’s Customer Service Centre available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 1300 ISAACS (1300 472 227) so that it can be investigated and resolved.
Gary Stevenson PSM
Chief Executive Officer
12 August 2019