Queensland Government Agency Services
The Queensland Government Agency (QGAP) is located in the Isaac Regional Council’s Middlemount Office in Middlemount Shopping Centre and the Dysart Office, Shannon Crescent, Dysart.
QGAP is a one-stop shop for Government services in rural and remote Queensland communities. This Agency can offer on-the-spot information or referral for Queensland Government Departments, and many Government transactions can be conducted from the Agency including:
- Department of Transport (vehicle registrations, personalised number plates, payment of fines etc) - Middlemount office only
- Liquor Licence Permits
- Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Public Trustee (Will Services)
- Office of Fair Trading
- Australian Taxation Office
- Queensland Department of Housing
- JP qualified staff
- Seniors card applications
- Department of Communities and many more.
QGAP also provides a unique opportunity for the community to participate in Government decision making by offering a centre for feedback to Smart Service Queensland.
For more information phone 1300 ISAACS (1300 472 227) and request the Middlemount or Dysart office.