Regional Arts Development Fund Grants
Calling all Isaac artists, arts and cultural workers, groups and organisations!
Isaac is a region that feeds, powers and builds communities. We are rich in resources and made richer by our people who shape our culture through their stories, values, resilience, creativity, generosity and way of life.
Creativity connects and energises our people, powers our communities by improving our health and sense of wellbeing, and provides opportunities for cultural tourism that feed creative industry development.
The Regional Arts Development Fund is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Isaac Regional Council to support local arts and culture in regional Queensland.
The 2020-2021 RADF grants program will be delivered via three rounds:
- Round One is currently open and closes on Friday 20 November 2020. To be eligible for funding, the events, programs and activities must occur between 1 December 2020 and 28 February 2021.
- Round Two is currently open and closes on Friday 11 December. To be eligible for funding, the events, programs and activities must occur between 1 March 2021 to 30 June 2021.
- Round Three closes on 13 March 2021 funding events, programs and activities from 1 July 2021 to 31 October 2021.
Please see funding application forms and guidelines below.
Forms and Guidelines
- Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) Application Form (PDF, 224 KB)
- Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) Funding Guidelines (PDF, 1.39 KB)
It is recommended that you contact the Arts and Cultural Development Officer on 1300 ISAACS (1300 472 227) for advice and/or feedback prior to submitting your application.