Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities for school leavers, professionals, tradespeople at family friendly, regional locations throughout the region. For general enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10002 - Executive Assistant, Moranbah
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities.
A great opportunity has arisen at Isaac Regional Council for a full time Executive Assistant, based in Moranbah. Reporting to the Coordinator Executive Support, this position is responsible for providing executive administrative support to the Office of the Mayor and CEO.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in correspondence management, agenda preparation, taking of minutes, controlling a diary, account reconciliation and file management;
- Ability to multi-task and meet competing deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
- Certificate III in Business Administration or significant experience as an Administrative Support or Executive Support role;
- Previous Local Government Administration Experience would be highly regarded
For this position we offer:
- $70,363.15 per annum, plus allowances
- Normally 72.5 hours per fortnight
- RDO in accordance with Council Policy
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading
- 12% super (in accordance with policy)
For more details contact the Coordinator Executive Support, Tricia Hughes, during business hours.
Phone: (07) 4846 3524 or Email: Tricia.Hughes@isaac.qld.gov.au.
To submit your application – please forward your responses to the selection criteria (Item D ‘Key Competencies’ within the Position Description), resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Please ensure ‘10002 Executive Assistant’ is in the subject heading of your application.
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers are encouraged to apply.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.