Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities for school leavers, professionals, tradespeople at family friendly, regional locations throughout the region. For general enquiries please email email@example.com.
11001 - People & Performance Business Partner, Moranbah
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities.
We’re looking for a team member that will live and breathe this vision. As a progressive employer of choice, we know that flexible work arrangements, employee benefits and workplace recognition is important to our people and we strive to deliver a team culture where staff feel valued and accommodated. Now is the time to join this team!
An exciting opportunity exists for a permanent fixed term People & Performance Business Partner to join our People & Performance Team in Moranbah. Reporting to the Manager People & Performance, this position is responsible for advising and supporting management, staff and stakeholders in the area of human resource management and industrial relations across Isaac Regional Council.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Knowledge of awards, certified agreements and workplace laws;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
- High level experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Demonstrated experience as a contemporary Human Resource professional in a medium sized public or private sector organisation (local government – desirable);
- Proven ability to build rapport and liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve work related outcomes;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or previous experience in a relevant role.
For this position we offer:
- Salary $81,060.49 – $96,005.07 per annum plus allowances;
- Relocation assistance;
- Subsidised Council accommodation provided;
- Nominally 72.5 hours per fortnight;
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading;
- 12% super (in accordance with policy);
- Contract ceasing in October 2019;
- RDO’s in accordance with Council policy.
For more details on this exciting position contact Rebecca Molineaux - Manager People & Performance during business hours: (07) 4846 3317 / Rebecca.Molineaux@isaac.qld.gov.au
To submit your application – please forward your responses to the selection criteria (Item D ‘Key Competencies’ within the Position Description), resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure “11001 People & Performance Business Partner” is in the subject heading of your application.
Applications Close: Thursday 24 January 2019
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers are encouraged to apply. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.