Red pencil ticking boxesIsaac Regional Council provides licences and permits for:

Food Businesses (including temporary event licence and domestic water carriers)
Environmentally Relevant Activities
Personal Appearance Services
Advertising and Signage

Food Businesses

Food Business

Annual Return for Food Business Licence (PDF, 96.1KB)
Food Safety Program Application (PDF, 549KB)
Application for Food Business Licence - Fixed Premises (PDF, 182,6KB)
Application for Food Business Licence - Mobile Premises (PDF, 169,5KB)
Application for Food Business Licence - Temporary Premises or once-off use of facility (PDF, 150,5KB)
Food Notifications for Non-Profit organisations (PDF, 122.5KB)

Domestic Water Carriers

Application for Food Business - Domestic Water Carrier (PDF, 867KB)
Annual renewal for Food Business - Domestic Water carrier (PDF, 565KB)
More information on food safety including fact sheets, legislation, standards and guidelines.

Environmentally Relevant Activity

Application for an Environmentally Relevant Activity (ERA) (PDF, 546KB)
Annual Renewal for Environmentally Relevant Activity (ERA) (PDF, 546KB)
Application to Surrender Environmentally Relevant Activity Licence (PDF, 513.3KB)

An ERA is an activity that is required to be approved by either Council or State Government due to its potential to damage or pollute the environment (air, land, water and noise). More information on ERA.

Personal Appearance Services

Application for Higher Risk Personal Appearance Services (PAS) Business (PDF, 572KB)
A licence is required for higher risk personal appearance services (eg. tattooing, piercing) provided as part of a business transaction. More information on PAS.

For further information contact Council's Environmental Health Officer on 1300 ISAACS (1300 472 227). 

Advertising and Signage

Application for Advertising Signs - New Application/Renewal (PDF, 904.9KB)