Licences and Permits

Licenses and permits checkbox resized

Food Businesses

Food Business  (including temporary event licence and domestic water carriers)

Potable Water Carriers

Environmentally Relevant Activity

An ERA is an activity that is required to be approved by either Council or State Government due to its potential to damage or pollute the environment (air, land, water and noise). More information on ERA.

Personal Appearance Services

A licence is required for higher risk personal appearance services(eg. tattooing, piercing) provided as part of a business transaction. More information on PAS.

For further information contact Council's Environmental Health Officer on 1300 ISAACS (1300 472 227).

Advertising and Signage