Why registering your business counts
Every dollar counts for small businesses and encouraging residents to spend locally is well worth it's weight in gold.
To become a 'Local', why not register your business today - it's free!
Love Your Local marketing and support
Isaac Regional Council will be facilitating the campaign with support from local business groups and funding bodies.The campaign is designed to promote the importance of small business to residents and visitors of Isaac.
Love Your Local Start Up Pack
- A3 flyer for shop windows - Proud participant in the Local Buy Campaign
- Digital copy of Local Buy logo
- Email signatures
- Facebook and Instagram collateral to show your support
- Listed on the IRC webpage as a participating store
Love Your Local Monthly Kit
- Themed advertising for online distribution
- A3 flyer for that month
- A4 winner poster for that month
- Your business will be listed on IRC webpage as a registered business (for the $100 monthly prize vouchers to be redeemed at)
Register your business
To register, you will need to read and agree to the Terms and Conditions. To assist your customers, it is also worth reading and understanding the Love Your Local Competition Terms and Conditions of Entry.
To complete the form you will need:Register your business online
- Business contact information
- ABN details
- Bank deposit information
- High resolution JPEG or PNG file of your logo
- A blank tax invoice
- Bank deposit slip or top portion of your bank statement
Council will maintain a database of registered businesses on our website (registration is free).
If a customer chooses to redeem their $100 voucher in your store, here's what you will need to do.
- Treat the voucher like a cash payment for the product or service
- NO CHANGE IS TO BE GIVEN. If the customer does not redeem the full $100, the remaining portion of the voucher is forfeited.
- Submit an invoice and the original voucher with a copy of the receipt for goods/services purchased to Council for a refund.
- Council will refund the amount spent using the voucher within 30 days of receiving your invoice (including the voucher and the receipt).
If you have any questions about Love Your Local, contact the Manager of Socio-Economic Development on 1300 ISAACS (472 227) or email email@example.com.