Clermont Wastewater Sewer Mains Relining
Clermont residents are advised Council will be undertaking repairs to the sewer mains within the township, as part of Isaac Regional Council’s commitment to improve wastewater removal service quality
Clermont residents are advised Council will be undertaking repairs to the sewer mains within the township, as part of Isaac Regional Council’s commitment to improve wastewater removal service quality and delivery.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
- Council has engaged contractors Relining Solutions to undertake mains flushing/cleaning and relining works.
- The contractors Relining Solutions teams will require entry to some residences yards to conduct these works.
- Only some residences will be affected, as such prior to entry a formal notice will be issued by a Council liaison officer 2 days prior to the works taking place.
WHEN IS IT HAPPENING?
To minimise disruption to households these works will be undertaken:
25 March 2020 to 27 May 2020
Between 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Works in open spaces and public areas may be conducted over the weekends
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Council will be working closely with our contractors to minimise any impacts of this work on your daily routine.
- As part of the line cleaning process prior to relining, there is a possibility that there may be some water escape from the bowl of your toilet associated with water pressure. It is advised that a 5 to 10kg weight be placed on top of your toilet lid to minimise any affects.
- A hand delivered notice of when your street will be done will be issued 2 days prior to any cleaning activity this will also include advice if any vehicle access to your property may be required.
- Once relining is undertaken your inspection opening at the property boundary will be replaced.
- To ensure the safety of motorists and pedestrians, appropriate signage will be in place, where necessary.
REPORT A PROBLEM
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience and understanding as this important work is carried out to maintain the quality of your wastewater removal and treatment network. If there are any concerns please call Council’s Customer Service Centre available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 1300 ISAACS (1300 472 227) so that it can be investigated and resolved.
Gary Stevenson PSM
Chief Executive Officer