44101 - Infrastructure Engineer - ICT, Isaac Region
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities. We’re looking for a team member that will live and breathe this vision. As a progressive employer of choice, we know that flexible work arrangements, employee benefits and workplace recognition is important to our people and we strive to deliver a team culture where staff feel valued and accommodated.
An exciting opportunity exists for a permanent full time Infrastructure Engineer - ICT to join our Corporate, Governance and Financial Services Directorate based in the Isaac Region. Reporting to the ICT Coordinator, this position is responsible for technology support including computers, phones and network issues for internal staff across Isaac Regional Council. To avoid service disruption during business hours, after-hours and on-call work will be necessary from time to time.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications within IT and/or Accounting or related field experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in the following network concepts:
- Hyper-converge infrastructure
- Directory services
- Operating systems, particularly MS Windows
- IP (DNS, HTTP, SMTP, SSL)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment, both unsupervised and as part of a team;
- ‘C’ class Queensland driver’s licence.
For this position we offer:
- Salary $77,853.20 – $83,087.01 per annum
- Nominally 36.25 hours per week
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading
- 12% super (in accordance with policy)
- RDO’s in accordance with Council policy
For more details on this exciting position contact the Chief Information Officer during business hours: Robert Kane: (07) 4846 3760 or email Robert.Kane@isaac.qld.gov.au
To submit your application – please forward your selection criteria response (Item D Key Competencies of the Position Description), resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure ‘44101 Infrastructure Engineer - IT’ is in the subject heading of your application.
IRC has the right to commence the recruitment process prior to the closing date.
Applications Close: Monday 13 April 2020
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers are encouraged to apply.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.