Isaac Libraries - Re-opening
In accordance with Queensland Government's directive for the staged resumption of services, the following library facilities across the Isaac Region will re-open with restrictions from Monday 18 May 2
In accordance with Queensland Government's directive for the staged resumption of services, the following library facilities across the Isaac Region will re-open with restrictions from Monday 18 May 2020, observing normal operating hours:
- Carmila Library
- Clermont Library
- Dysart Library
- Glenden Library
- Middlemount Library
- Moranbah Library
- Nebo Library
- St Lawrence Library
For more information on Council library operating hours visit isaac.qld.gov.au/library-arts-and-culture/find-your-local-library
Galleries and Museums across the region remain closed in accordance with Queensland Government directives.
When considering visiting any of the re-opened public facilities, please remember to adhere to all health and safety directives from Queensland Health as signed.
- A minimum space of 1.5 metres between you and other people that aren’t from your household.
- Don’t exceed max group numbers as signed.
STRONG HYGIENE PRACTICES
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue or into your elbow. Dispose of tissues in a hygienic manner.
- Hand washing with soap and water frequently for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser before and after any contact with hard surfaces such as computers or bench tops.
- Regularly clean and disinfect surfaces that are touched by more than one person – e.g. phones, door handles, benches, equipment, toys etc.
Council continues to monitor the current COVID-19 pandemic and implementing responses in accordance with Federal and State Government guidelines.
For more information visit www.isaac.qld.gov.au or phone Council’s 24/7 Customer Service Centre on 1300 ISAACS (1300 472 227).
Gary Stevenson PSM
Chief Executive Officer