11113 - People & Performance Officer, Moranbah
We are currently seeking an experienced People & Performance Officer to join our friendly and supportive People & Performance team on a permanent full-time basis, based in our Moranbah office. The People & Performance Officer will be responsible for leading recruitment and onboarding processes and providing efficient high-level administrative support to the People & Performance Business Partner, whom they will work closely with and report to.
This role will include:
- Coordinating end to end recruitment. This will include drafting job vacancy ads, shortlisting, phone screening, interviewing, reference and national police checking, onboarding and coordinating inductions. Furthermore, assisting Council’s operational leadership team with position description reviews may also be required on occasion.
- Provide confidential and high-level administrative and record management support to the Business Partner and Manager.
- Processing of employee maintenance in our HRIS system within the allocated timeframes.
- Deliver high quality human resources services to the organisation such as classification and remuneration, attraction and retention, professional development and employee engagement.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a hands-on enthusiastic and passionate HR professional who is excited by the opportunity to make a positive impact in Council and our communities.
- Have demonstrated experience in a similar recruitment role within a fast-paced environment with a strong customer focused and a sound understanding and knowledge of working with a legislation and industrial instruments.
- Be able to self-motivate themselves to manage a number of competing priorities between operational delivery, projects and other HR deliverables.
- Have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Be a team player that operates in a flexible and fast paced manner in a team environment.
- Have exceptional organisational skills, be able to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritise based on the organisation’s requirements.
- Have experience using a HRIS systems to support the recruitment and employee activities.
For this position we offer:
- Salary $66,194.66 - $72,122.22 per annum plus allowances;
- Nominally 72.5 hours per fortnight;
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading;
- 12% super in accordance with Council Policy;
- RDO’s in accordance with Council Policy.
As a progressive employer of choice, you can expect to grow a career in an environment that fosters opportunities, encourages innovation and workplace recognition. Join our team because with us, your skills, knowledge and experience will make a difference to our growing community!
For more details on this exciting position contact Jarrah Butler - People & Performance Business Partner during business hours: (07) 4846 3513 / Jarrah.Butler@isaac.qld.gov.au
To submit your application – please forward your responses to the selection criteria (Item D ‘Key Competencies’ within the Position Description), resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Please ensure “11113 People & Performance Officer” is in the subject heading of your application.
Applications Close: Sunday 31 May 2020
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers are encouraged to apply. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.