62623 - Casual Communities Facilities Officer, Glenden
Isaac Regional Council (IRC) offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our v
Isaac Regional Council (IRC) offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities. We’re looking for a team member that will live and breathe this vision.
As a progressive employer of choice, we know that flexible work arrangements, employee benefits and workplace recognition is important to our people and we strive to deliver a team culture where staff feel valued and accommodated. Now is the time to join this team!
Are you passionate and interested in working in an energetic environment where you will be challenged, rewarded and inspired? IRC currently have an opportunity for a Casual Community Facilities Officer, based in Glenden to join the Community Facilities team!
This position reports to the East Facilities Area Leader and as a valuable team member has the responsibility to provide efficient and effective support to the whole team at the Glenden Community and Recreation Centre, ensuring success both operationally and financially whilst upholding the ability to problem solve and prioritise tasks in a demanding and fast-paced environment. The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience in the provision of administrative support and hospitality including event set up/pack up and cleaning. Furthermore, excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate, negotiate, network and consult are required.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of high-level customer service, understanding of excellent customer service and commitment to its consistent delivery;
- Knowledge of and/or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge for the effective operation of the Isaac Regional Council facilities;
- Responsible Management of a Licensed Venue and RSA Certification, or ability to obtain;
- First Aid Certificate or ability to obtain;
- A positive notice and blue card, issued under the Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian Act 2000 (Qld) or the ability to obtain is essential;
- The role requires the possession of a current C Class Open Australian Drivers Licence.
For this position we offer:
- 12% super (in accordance with policy)
- Required to work, as per roster
- Some weekend and night work may be required
- Travel may be required
For more details on this position, including a copy of the Position Description, contact Taine Waerea, East Facilities Area Leader during business hours: (07) 4958 9839 or email: Taine.Waerea@isaac.qld.gov.au
To submit your application – please forward your responses to the selection criteria (Item D ‘Key Competencies’ within the Position Description), and resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure ‘67623 Casual Community Facilities Officer” is in the subject heading of your application.
IRC has the right to commence the recruitment process prior to the closing date