South & West Facilities Area Leader
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities.
Do you have experience with working in the hospitality industry and enthusiastic about delivering an exceptional customer experience while becoming a part of a strong, positive team? We would love to hear from you as we are seeking a passionate and driven individual who is looking for the opportunity to manage and operate the Community Facilities throughout the Southern and Western areas of the Isaac Region. The South & West Facilities Area Leader position will report to the Manager Council Operated Community Facilities and will be responsible for the planning, coordinating and execution of various functions and events at the Community Facilities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- This position requires a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude with the drive to want to contribute to a positive working culture.
- Qualifications in Marketing, Hospitality, Facility Management, Asset Management, or a relevant field coupled with significant experience (3-5 years) in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of administrative support;
- Experience in the use of financial programs, and preparing requisitions and expenditure reports;
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of high-level customer service;
OUR COMMITMENT TO A DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE
As a progressive employer of choice, we know that flexible work arrangements, employee benefits and workplace recognition is important to our people and we strive to deliver a team culture where staff feel valued, included and accommodated.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR VALUED EMPLOYEES
- Salary $72,843.44 per annum;
- Nominally 72.5 hours per fortnight;
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading;
- 12% super in accordance with Council policy; and
- RDO’s in accordance with Council policy.
For more details on this position, including a copy of the Position Description, please visit www.isaac.qld.gov.au or contact Karen Montgomery, Manager Council Operated Community Facilities during business hours: (07) 4946 3397 or email: Karen.Montgomery@isaac.qld.gov.au
If you believe you would be an extraordinary ambassador for our culture and values – Please click 'Apply Here' and follow the steps to submit your application. Please ensure you provide a resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience, achievements and motivation for applying for this position.
Applications Close: Friday 18 June 2021
IRC has the right to commence the recruitment process prior to the closing date
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers to apply. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.