44214 – Information Management Officer, Moranbah
About the Position:
An exciting opportunity exists for a fixed term full time Information Management Officer in our Corporate, Governance and Financial Services Directorate based in Moranbah. Reporting to the Team Leader - Records this position is responsible for maintaining the efficient records management process and compliance across Isaac Regional Council.
The Information Management Officer will proficiently support the Records Team in processing inward correspondence registering and distributing of documents, the maintenance of electronic records management system whilst ensuring data accuracy, assisting with training of the internal data management systems and the processing of incoming and outgoing mail.
For this position we offer:
- Base salary between $60,868.33 - $66,856.61 per annum (Level 2 -Level 3, Stream A);
- Nominally 36.25 hours per week;
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading;
- 12% super (in accordance with policy);
- Fortnightly RDO’s in accordance with Council policy.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Systems Officer who possesses:
- Certificate III in administration or a related field and/or previous experience in a similar position;
- High level interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required;
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite particularly Excel.
What it’s like to Work with Us:
As a progressive employer of choice, we know that flexible work arrangements, employee benefits and workplace recognition is important to our people and we strive to deliver a team culture where staff feel valued and accommodated. Now is the time to join our team!
The Isaac region offers residents the ultimate in both ‘tree’ and ‘sea’-change lifestyles. The region’s towns are vibrant, friendly country communities boasting modern and convenient services with plenty to see and do. Families value the region as a great place to raise children in a safe and secure environment; one that the people from all generations flock to. It is this connectivity and community spirit which continues to contribute to the region’s quality of life.
Join our team:
For more details on this position, please contact the Manager Business Application Solutions during business hours: Bill Blair: (07) 4846 3103 or email Bill.Blair@isaac.qld.gov.au.
Please express your interest by submitting a current resume and a cover letter, including:
- Why you believe you could fulfil this role (skills/ qualifications/ experience);
- Demonstrated familiarity with the role or similar;
- Motivation to apply for the position.
IRC has the right to commence the recruitment process prior to the closing date.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday, 20 June 2021
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers are encouraged to apply. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.