People & Performance Administration Officer
A great opportunity has arisen at Isaac Regional Council for a fixed term full time People & Performance Administration Officer, based in Moranbah. Reporting to the People & Performance Business Partner, this position is responsible for providing high level administrative support to management, staff and stakeholders in the area of People & Performance across the Isaac Regional Council.
- Provide confidential and high-level administrative support to the People & Performance Department;
- Provide excellent customer service by maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Maintaining confidential filing for the Manager People & Performance, including maintaining Document Management Systems and registers;
- Assist the People & Performance Department with recruitment processes and employee onboarding, as required.
- Support the People & Performance Department in delivering its strategies and projects.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong administration skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills in the areas of creative problem-solving, conflict resolution and decision- making processes;
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy in prioritisation and work organisation to achieve outcomes.
- Strong communication abilities, able to collaborate and be a team player;
- Ability to handle matters with both confidentiality and sensitivity;
- Ability to work in a collaborative fast paced team environment;
- Human Resource experience is desirable, but not essential.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR VALUED EMPLOYEES
- $60,868.33 – 66,865.61 pro rata per annum, plus allowances;
- Normally 72.5 hours per fortnight;
- Three (3) month contract;
- RDOs in accordance with Council Policy;
- 5 weeks annual leave pro rata @ 17.5% loading;
- 12% super (in accordance with Council Policy).
OUR COMMITMENT TO A DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE
As a progressive employer of choice, you can expect to grow a career in an environment that fosters opportunities, encourages innovation and workplace recognition. Join our team because with us, your skills, knowledge and experience will make a difference to our growing community!
HOW TO APPLY
For more details on this position, please contact our People & Performance Officer, Narelle Frisby during business hours. Phone: (07) 4846 3522 or Email: Narelle.Frisby@isaac.qld.gov.au.
If you believe you would be an extraordinary ambassador for our culture and values – Please click 'Apply Here' and follow the steps to submit your application. Please ensure you provide a resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience, achievements and motivation for applying for this position.
Applications Close: Sunday 20 June 2021
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers are encouraged to apply. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.