67630 – Moranbah Facilities Area Leader
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities.
The Moranbah Facilities Area Leader will be accountable to function in a highly collaborative way amongst its immediate and corresponding teams; across the Directorate as a whole and within the community to deliver integrated outcomes advancing the PECS Noble Purpose and Isaac Vision.
This role must function with transparency and utmost integrity within the community and organisation, and live both the corporate and PECS values. The Moranbah Facilities Area Leader has accountability to lead and manage the Moranbah facilities that Council manages itself. The role, through its immediate team will provide an efficient, sustainable facility, creating a multi-skilled team, collaborating to provide excellence in customer service.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrate workplace leadership which fosters a positive and productive culture by modelling performance and behaviours;
- Demonstrated experience in the operation of audio equipment and lighting desks;
- Demonstrated understanding of applicable Australian Building Codes and Standards;
- Demonstrated commitment to Isaac Regional Council’s Vision and Values and PECS Noble Purpose;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a capacity to work collaboratively, solve problems and resolve conflict;
- High level written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually and as an effective team member with a continuous improvement approach;
- Strong face-to-face engagement capacity.
For this position we offer:
- Salary $72,843.44 per annum + allowances
- Nominally 72.5 hours per fortnight
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading
- 12% super in accordance with Council policy
- RDO’s in accordance with Council policy
As a progressive employer of choice, you can expect to grow a career in an environment that fosters opportunities, encourages innovation and workplace recognition. Join our team because with us, your skills, knowledge and experience will make a difference to our growing community!
For more details on this exciting position contact the Manager Community Facilities during business hours: 07 4846 3554 or email Bruce.Wright@isaac.qld.gov.au
Applications Close: Monday, 27 September 2021
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers are encouraged to apply. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.