Frontline Service Officer Part time, Moranbah
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities.
An exciting opportunity exists for a fixed term part time Frontline Service Officer to join Isaac Regional Council's Planning, Environment & Community Services Directorate based in Moranbah. This position is responsible for providing efficient and courteous frontline services to the community through the effective delivery of customer and library focused functions in the Council’s Library and Front Office.
In each position, we are looking for a people-person who is passionate in providing exemplary customer experience to customers and will actively engage with community members face-to-face to build positive relationships with Council. Some of the duties will include (but not limited to):
- Leading or supporting interactive library programming targeted at child, youth, adult and/or senior audiences such as reading, workshops and technology-enriched learning;
- Management of inbound contact centre phone enquiries and face to face enquiries;
- Interpreting and actioning customer requests, channelling these requests to relevant departments within a timely manner.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of high-level customer service and/or library services;
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, conflict resolution skills, and the ability to work collaboratively;
- High level written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually and as an effective team member with a continuous improvement approach;
- Proven ability to engage customers face-to-face;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Blue Card from the Commission for Children, Young People and Child Guardian, or ability to obtain.
As a progressive employer of choice, we acknowledge that flexible work arrangements, employee benefits and workplace recognition is important to our people and we strive to deliver a team culture where staff feel valued and accommodated. Included in this position are the work/life balance and job share opportunities that may be considered for the suitable candidate. Now is the time to join this team!
For these positions we offer:
- Salary $32.29 per hour plus allowances;
- Fixed term part time until January 2022, based in Moranbah;
- Normally 40 hours per fortnight;
- RDO in accordance with Council Policy;
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading;
- 12% super in accordance with Policy.
For more details on this position contact the Manager Community Hubs Cynthia Leong 4846 3505 / Email Cynthia.email@example.com
To submit your application – Please click 'Apply Here' and follow the steps to submit your application. Please ensure you provide a resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience, achievements and motivation for applying for this position.
Applications close: Tuesday 28 September 2021
IRC has the right to commence the recruitment process prior to the closing date
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers to apply. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.