Administrator – Trades (57,503.00) – Moranbah
An exciting opportunity exists for a permanent part time Administrator – Trades Officer to join our Engineering and Infrastructure Directorate in Moranbah.
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities.
An exciting opportunity exists for a permanent part time Administrator – Trades Officer to join our Engineering and Infrastructure Directorate in Moranbah. As part of the Corporate Properties and Fleet Department, this position will report to the Coordinator Corporate Properties and is responsible for the planned maintenance and renewal of fit-for-purpose vehicles, equipment, plant, residential buildings and administration facilities. The incumbent will provide support to the team through completion and administration of documentation, delegating and tasking administrative information, record keeping and advice, as well as other duties outlined in the position description.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Demonstrated experience in maintenance, administration and customer service.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and executing financial programs.
- High levels of written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite with intermediate to advanced skills in Excel.
- Experience in records keeping systems and maintenance databases.
- Experience in electronic financial systems or TechnologyOne would be highly regarded.
- Experience in dispute resolution in a customer service environment.
- A certificate in Business Administration would be highly regarded.
- Current C Class Open Australian Drivers Licence.
- Salary $62,880.32 - $69,036.89 per annum + locality allowance (between $28.45 - $56.90 per fortnight).
- Permanent part time position at 25 hours per week with the opportunity to take on extra hours as available.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading.
- 12% super in accordance with Council policy.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please click ‘Apply Here’ and follow the steps to submit your resume and cover letter.
If you would like to discuss any particulars of the position, please contact Tony Ahern - Coordinator Corporate Properties during business hours on 0429 957 081 or via email to email@example.com.
OUR COMMITMENT TO A DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE
As a progressive employer of choice, we know that flexible work arrangements, employee benefits and workplace recognition is important to our people and we strive to deliver a team culture where staff feel valued, included and accommodated. Now is the time to join the team!
Applications Close: Wednesday 27 October 2021
IRC has the right to commence the recruitment process prior to the closing date.
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers are encouraged to apply. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.