Water Restrictions Advisory - Level 2, Dysart
Isaac Regional Council advises Dysart residents to implement Level 2 water restrictions, due to planned maintenance and raw water supply restrictions to the town’s raw water reservoir, that supp
Isaac Regional Council advises Dysart residents to implement Level 2 water restrictions, due to planned maintenance and raw water supply restrictions to the town’s raw water reservoir, that supplies the Dysart Water Treatment Plant.
The town’s water supply reservoirs have enough water to sustain normal supply until full services are restored to the town following planned maintenance works by BMA, which is expected to be completed by Friday, 19 April 2019.
Level 2 water restrictions
- No watering on any day between 9am and 5pm.
- Watering permitted 5am to 9am and 5pm to 9pm on watering days with a:
- Hand held hose
- Automated Irrigation System (garden beds only, no grassed areas)
- Washing cars and boats with watering can or bucket
- Top up of pools, ponds and spas only - no filling
- No topping up of tanks or dams unless for firefighting purposes
- Outboard motors may be flushed after use
- Water must not be used to clean driveways or concreted/bricked areas
Note - No water to be used for dust suppression
- Odd numbered premises water on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Even numbered premises water on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Properties without a Council prescribed street number may water on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Once the water supply has been restored, residents may experience instances of dirty water.
Council recommends that the affected homes flush their services for up to five minutes or until the water becomes clear.
To avoid wasting water, we recommend that it be used on your garden or lawn.
Council apologises for any inconvenience and thanks residents for their patience.
If you require further information please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 1300 ISAACS (1300 472 227).
Gary Stevenson PSM
Chief Executive Officer