Water Restrictions Advisory - St Lawrence - Level 1
Isaac Regional Council advises St Lawrence residents that Level 1 water restrictions will come into effect immediately from Friday, 4 October, 2019
ST LAWRENCE LEVEL 1 WATER RESTRICTIONS ADVISORY
EFFECTIVE 4 OCTOBER 2019
Isaac Regional Council advises St Lawrence residents that Level 1 water restrictions will come into effect immediately from Friday, 4 October, 2019.
Water levels are currently greater than 0.5 of a metre below the spillway of the St Lawrence Creek Weir, which supplies the local water treatment plant. This is the trigger for Level 1 water restrictions.
LEVEL 1 WATER RESTRICTIONS
For residential users
- No watering on any day between 9am and 5pm
- Watering is permitted between 5am to 9am and 5pm to 9pm on designated watering days with a:
- Hand held hose
- Automated Irrigation System
- Washing cars & boats with watering can or bucket
- Top up of pools, ponds & spas only – No filling
- No topping up of tanks/Dams unless for firefighting purposes
- Outboard motors may be flushed after use
- Water must not be used to clean driveways or concreted/bricked areas
Odd numbered houses water on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Even numbered houses water on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Properties without a street number on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Visit https://www.isaac.qld.gov.au/water-restrictions for more information.
No watering between 9am and 5pm when connected to the potable reticulation network and using potable water.
- Top up of pools, ponds and spas only – no filling
- No topping up of tanks/dams unless for firefighting purposes.
Mobile water tankers, other than tankers directly used for firefighting purposes, must not be filled with water from the water supply system except by way of exemption from Isaac Regional Council.
Filling must occur via a metered standpipe only used on designated watering days in the specific time period as per residential use.
Applications for an exemption must describe use and volumes required. Exemption approval will be based on social, health, environmental or economic considerations.
No water to be used for dust suppression.
Call Council’s Customer Service Centre available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 1300 ISAACS (1300 472 227) for more information.
Gary Stevenson PSM
Chief Executive Officer