58212 – Mobile Mechanical Fitter, St Lawrence
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities.
An exciting opportunity exists for a permanent, full time Mobile Mechanical Fitter to join our Engineering and Infrastructure Directorate in St Lawrence. Isaac Region spans from the inland areas of Clermont, Dysart and Moranbah, to the coastal town of St Lawrence; encompassing Middlemount, Nebo, and many communities in between.
Our Mobile Mechanical Fitters will report to our Overseer – Maintenance and will be responsible for the maintenance and servicing of vehicles, plant and equipment for Isaac Regional Council Workshops.
The successful candidate will have:
- Trade Qualifications as Mechanic or Diesel Fitter
- Experience in light / heavy vehicle mobile plant diagnostics and repair, transport as well as heavy plant and equipment
- ‘C’ class drivers’ licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment functional assessment
For this position we offer:
- Salary $54,467.12 per annum plus over award allowance of $18,000.00 per annum
- Nominally 38 hours per week over a Tuesday – Friday roster
- Subsidised accommodation, limited private use of vehicle equipped with tools of trade, and 12% Superannuation in accordance with Council Policy
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading
- Other fantastic benefits such as a uniform allowance, salary sacrifice arrangements, access to our Employee Assistance Program, locality allowance and various further benefits under our Certified Agreement.
For more details on this exciting position contact the People and Performance Team during business hours: 4846 3590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your application – please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please ensure ‘58212 Mobile Mechanical Fitter’ is in the subject heading of your application.
Applications Close: Sunday 20 October 2019
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers are encouraged to apply.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.