65601 - Digital Programs Officer, Moranbah
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities.
A great opportunity has arisen at Isaac Regional Council for a full time Digital Programs Officer on a six (6) month Contract. Reporting to the Manager Engaged Communities, this position is principally responsible for developing and delivering best practice programs, services and strategies which provide technology enriched and enabled experiences for child, youth, adult and audiences accessing the region’s seven (7) Community Hubs. Working in collaboration with the Manager Community Hubs, the Digital Programs Officer is responsible for ensuring digital infrastructure, software and systems relating to library service provision are fit-for-purpose and align with the technology standards of the State Library of Queensland
The Digital Programs Officer provides training and support to enable staff working across the Community Engagement, Programs and Events, and Community Hubs to deliver technology enhanced experiences to local communities. The Digital Programs Officer will work in collaboration with the staff of the region’s seven Community Hubs, which will be active and vibrant venues where Isaac communities can undertake their transactional business with Council, but also engage in community programs and events, be informed about and participate in a range of community building and development activities and celebrate essential communities-of-interest.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong community-focused ethos and commitment to Isaac Regional Council’s Vision and Values
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and organisational skills.
- Strong face-to-face engagement capacity.
- Capacity to work collaboratively, solve problems and resolve conflict.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually and as an effective team member with a continuous improvement approach.
- Experience in a community-facing library role and managing library management systems.
- Demonstrated experience providing technology-enriched programs.
- High level experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- A current C Class Open Australian Drivers Licence;
- Blue Card from the Commission for Children, Young People and Child Guardian, or ability to obtain.
For this position we offer:
- $77,853.20 per annum, plus allowances;
- Normally 72.5 hours per fortnight;
- RDO in accordance with Council Policy;
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading;
- 12% super (in accordance with policy);
For more details on this exciting position visit www.isaac.qld.gov.au or contact Jim Hutchinson, Manager Engaged Communities, during business hours.
Phone: (07) 4846 3393 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit your application – please forward your responses to the selection criteria (Item D ‘Key Competencies’ within the Position Description), resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Please ensure ‘65601 - Digital Programs Officer” is in the subject heading of your application.
Applications Close: Tuesday 19 November 2019
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers are encouraged to apply.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.