57500 – Coordinator Corporate Properties, Isaac Region
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities.
About the opportunity:
An exciting opportunity exists for a permanent full time Coordinator Corporate Properties to join Isaac Regional Council’s Engineering and Infrastructure Directorate, based with the Isaac Region. Reporting to the Manager Corporate Properties, this position is responsible for assisting in the asset management of Built Assets, development of strategic programs and management and delivery of projects, programs and strategies within the Isaac Region.
The successful applicant will enjoy:
- A five (5) year fixed-term full-time contract;
- An attractive remuneration package, inclusive of accommodation and motor vehicle;
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading;
- 12% super (in accordance with policy);
- Minimum of seven (7) years demonstrated senior leadership experience of building & maintenance teams, preferably in Local Government.
- Experience in providing strategic leadership in identifying community and customer needs analysis, strategy and policy development, establishing performance standards and monitoring and reporting on performance.
- Demonstrated experience in liaising with external agencies as relevant to Building requirements.
- Tertiary Trade qualifications and or experience in a Building or related field is desirable.
- ‘C’ class licence.
What it’s like to work and live in the Isaac Region:
As a progressive employer of choice, we know that flexible work arrangements, employee benefits and workplace recognition is important to our people and we strive to deliver a team culture where staff feel valued and accommodated. Now is the time to join this team!
The Isaac Region offers residents the ultimate in both ‘tree’ and ‘sea’-change lifestyles. The region’s towns are vibrant, friendly country communities boasting modern and convenient services with plenty to see and do. Families value the region as a great place to raise children in a safe and secure environment; one that the people from all generations flock to. It is this connectivity and community spirit which continues to contribute to the region’s quality of life.
How to apply
To submit your application, please forward your responses to the selection criteria (Item D ‘Key Competencies’ within the Position Description), resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure ‘57500 Coordinator Corporate Properties” is in the subject heading of your application.
For more details on this position contact the Manager Corporate Properties & Fleet during business hours: Gordon Robertson: 0438 932 255 or email email@example.com
IRC has the right to commence the recruitment process prior to the closing date.
Applications Close: Sunday 24 November 2019
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers are encouraged to apply.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.