52214 – Labourer, Moranbah
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities.
An exciting opportunity exists for a permanent full time Labourer to join our Engineering and Infrastructure Directorate in Moranbah.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Parks and Recreation, this position is responsible for carrying out grounds maintenance of community usage areas including sportsgrounds, parks, open space and cemeteries for the Engineering and Infrastructure across Isaac Regional Council.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant certification for the operation of plant and equipment, horticulture and poison operations;
- Minimum 12 months experience;
- Knowledge and experience in basic mechanics, general maintenance and gardening;
- Construction White/Blue card;
- ‘LR’ class licence is desirable.
For this position we offer:
- Salary $51,125.53 – $52,151.47 per annum
- Nominally 38 hours per week
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading
- 12% super in accordance with Council policy
- RDO’s in accordance with Council policy
For more details on this exciting position contact the People and Performance Department during business hours: 4846 3590 or email email@example.com
To submit your application – please forward your selection your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure ‘52214 Labourer’ is in the subject heading of your application.
Applications Close: Wednesday 20 November 2019
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers are encouraged to apply.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.