66751 - Frontline Service Officer, Clermont
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities. We’re looking for a team member that will live and breathe this vision. As a progressive employer of choice, we know that flexible work arrangements, employee benefits and workplace recognition is important to our people and we strive to deliver a team culture where staff feel valued and accommodated. Now is the time to join this team!
An exciting opportunity exists for a permanent full-time Frontline Service Officer to join Isaac Regional Council's Planning, Environment & Community Services Directorate based in Clermont. reporting to the Community Hub Area Leader – South & West, is responsible for providing efficient and courteous services to the community through the effective delivery of customer and library focused functions in Council’s Community Hubs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a capacity to work collaboratively, solve problems and resolve conflict;
- High level written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually and as an effective team member with a continuous improvement approach;
- Strong face-to-face engagement capacity;
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of high-level customer service and/or library services;
- A high level of experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Blue Card from the Commission for Children, Young People and Child Guardian, or ability to obtain.
For this position we offer:
- $60,265.67 per annum + allowances;
- Nominally 72.5 hours per fortnight;
- 5 weeks annual leave at 17.5% loading pro-rata;
- 12% super (in accordance with policy);
- RDO in accordance with Council policy.
For more details on this position contact the Manager Community Hubs during business hours. Cynthia Leong: (07) 4846 3505 / Email Cynthia.Leong@isaac.qld.gov.au. To submit your application – please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure ‘66751 Frontline Service Officer Clermont’ is in the subject heading of your application.
Applications Close: Wednesday 20 November 2019
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers to apply. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.