44006 - ICT Officer, Moranbah
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities.
An exciting opportunity exists for a permanent full time ICT Officer to join our Corporate, Governance and Financial Services Directorate in Moranbah.
The ICT Officer position is responsible for technology support including computers, phones and network issues for internal staff across Isaac Regional Council. Tertiary qualifications in an IT related field will be highly regarded, to be successful in the role you will need the following:
Solid experience with Office 365: Exchange, Skype for Business and builds across all EUC’s – phones, laptops, desktops, tablets
- In-depth skills and knowledge in the administration and support of Microsoft products including but not limited to the MS Office suite
- Strong AD skills with experience setting up strict access controls for users
- To demonstrate experience in enterprise level Windows-based environments including Windows clusters and data centre infrastructure
- Excellent technical and user documentation skills and experience
For this position we offer:
- Salary $60,265.67 to $66,194.66 per annum
- Nominally 72.5 hours per fortnight
- RDO in accordance with Council Policy
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading pro rata
- 12% super (in accordance with policy)
For more details on this exciting position contact the Manager Governance and Corporate Services during business hours: Robert Kane: (07) 4846 3760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your application – please forward your selection criteria response (Item D Key Competencies of the Position Description), resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please ensure ‘44006 ICT Officer’ is in the subject heading of your application.
IRC has the right to commence the recruitment process prior to the closing date.
Applications Close: Monday 27 January 2020
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers are encouraged to apply.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.