Sporting stars both on and off the field are being sought to nominate for the upcoming North Queensland Sports Foundation Sportstar Awards.
From athletes and coaches to administrators and Club members, the Awards recognise the achievements of those individuals and volunteers who symbolise the very best in sport.
There are five categories available for nomination including:
- Senior (18 years and over) as at December 31, 2018
- Junior (must be under the age of 18) as at December 31, 2018
- Athlete with a Disability
- Service to North Queensland Sport (non-paid volunteers only)
Award nominees will be judged on their achievements and performances for the period of October 2017 to September 2018 and the following criteria (in order of importance) will be used in the selection process; international representation, national representation and state representation.
Successful applicants have the chance to pick up sporting apparel, trophies and cash prizes between $500 and $2000.
Nominations are now open for the Isaac region until Friday, September 7.
Please email completed nomination forms for Isaac region nominees to council at email@example.com or return in person to any Council office. Please note that incomplete or late nominations cannot be accepted.
* Please ensure a photo of the nominee is attached with the nomination form. The photo will be used on the presentation evening as part of a visual presentation, regardless of whether the nominee is present or not.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 ISAACS (1300 47 22 27).
Click below to open interactive PDF form in a new window