The existing Planning Schemes of Belyando, Nebo and Broadsound will remain in force until a new Planning Scheme covering the Isaac region can be developed.
|Belyando Planning Scheme includes:||Broadband Planning Scheme includes:||Nebo Shire Planning Scheme includes:|
| || |
Notice is given under section 287 of the Planning Act 2016 and the Statutory Guideline 01/16 Making and amending local planning instruments that on 26 June 2018 Isaac Regional Council resolved to adopt an amendment to the Belyando Shire Planning Scheme 2009, Broadsound Shire Planning Scheme 2005, and Nebo Shire Planning Scheme 2008 to include the Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP).
The amendment of the Belyando Shire Planning Scheme 2009, Broadsound Shire Planning Scheme 2005, and Nebo Shire Planning Scheme 2008 will commence on 1 July 2018.
The purpose and general effect of the LGIP is to:
• Integrate infrastructure planning with land use planning identified in the planning scheme;
• Provide transparency regarding Council’s intentions for the provision of trunk infrastructure;
• Enable Council to estimate the cost of infrastructure provision to assist its long term financial planning;
• Ensure that trunk infrastructure is planned and provided in an efficient and orderly manner; and
• Provide a basis for the imposition of conditions about infrastructure on development approvals.