Publicly Notified Development Applications
There are particular development applications that are required to be publicly notified known as Impact Level development applications in accordance with the Queensland Government Planning Act 2016.
The process of public notification allows the opportunity to look at a proposed development, consider the likely impacts the proposal may have on you or your property, and provide comment (either positive or negative) about the proposal prior to a decision being made. The current development applications in this category being assessed by Council are listed in the following table.
If you believe an application is a development application that shall be public notified or has been publicly notified and not decided, and cannot locate it on Council’s website, it is available for inspection. Please contact planning staff on 1300 47 22 27 or email email@example.com for further assistance.
Development Applications open for public notification
If you would like to make a submission...
A submission is a written comment about a development application made by any interested member of the community (for example, person, group or organisation). It may object to all or part of the development, or support all or part of the application. A submission may be made in relation to either the impact assessable parts of a development application, or the code assessable parts, if it is an application that is required to be publicly notified.
The submission should contain the following:
- Be in writing and, unless the submission is made electronically, be signed by each person who made the submission; and
- Be received during the notification period; and
- State the name and residential or business address of each person who made the submission; and
- State the grounds of the submission and the facts and circumstances relied on in support of the grounds; and
- Be made to the assessment manager.
Written submissions can be provided in the following manner:
- Hand delivered to any Customer Service centre located at an Isaac Regional Council office.
- Send an email to Records@isaac.qld.gov.au Attention: Planning
- Send a submission by post to:
Chief Executive Officer
Isaac Regional Council
P O Box 97
Moranbah Qld 47444
If you lodge a submission to a development application Council shall acknowledge the submission by letter, or if you specify, via email. A copy of the Decision Notice and your submitter appeal rights shall also be provided to you via letter, or if you specify, via email.