The Queensland Government Agency (QGAP) is located in the Isaac Regional Council’s Middlemount Office in Middlemount Shopping Centre.
QGAP is a one-stop shop for Government services in rural and remote Queensland communities. This Agency can offer on-the-spot information or referral for Queensland Government Departments, and many Government transactions can be conducted from the Agency including:
- Department of Transport (vehicle registrations, personalised number plates, payment of fines etc)
- Liquor Licence Permits
- Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Public Trustee (Will Services)
- Office of Fair Trading
- Australian Taxation Office
- Queensland Department of Housing
- JP qualified staff
- Seniors card applications
- Department of Communities and many more.
QGAP also provides a unique opportunity for the community to participate in Government decision making by offering a centre for feedback to Smart Service Queensland.
For more information phone 4985 7255.