Isaac is a region in transition.
It is a diverse and fiercely independent community which has had its fair share of challenging times in recent years.
Now faced with the COVID-19 pandemic and short-term economic instability, our resilience and determination will be our greatest assets as we embrace change and chart our own course to a sustainable future during these unprecedented times.
These initiatives include:
Isaac Region Community Chest Funds with grants of up to $10,000
- The program is available for small to medium businesses located and operating in the Isaac region and is inclusive of sole traders and partnerships.
- This grant provides short-term business continuity and longer-term resilience assistance such as professional advice, diversification, re-establishment costs or paying outgoing costs such as bills and rent.
- The program will be fluid, initially identifying immediate assistance required by small to medium businesses and evolving with the pandemic and short-term economic instability and assistance packages of the Australian and Queensland governments.
Futher enquiries about the Isaac Region Community Chest Fund
Click here for eligibility details, guidelines and to apply or contact Council’s Economy and Prosperity team on 1300 ISAACS (1300 47 22 27)
Special Emergency Community Grants of up to $5,000
- Council has repurposed its 2019-2020 Community Grants program to provide direct financial assistance to the numerous community, cultural and sporting organisations in the region.
- Council acknowledges community groups may be experiencing financial hardship due to social restrictions preventing events or activities from being held which would normally be a source of revenue to fund recurrent expenses supporting the operations and memberships of organisations.
- Community organisations may wish to provide support to local households or vulnerable groups impacted by COVID-19 by way of food hampers or goodwill packages providing the essentials of life.
Further enquiries about the Special Emergency Community Grants
Click here for eligibility details, guidelines and to apply or contact Council’s Community Engagement, Programs and Events team on 1300 ISAACS (1300 47 22 27).