Water Week Photography Competition
Make a splash and enter into the 2019 Water Week Photography Competition to win a season pass to your local Isaac swimming pool!
Isaac Regional Council is holding a photography competition to encourage our communities and youth to examine and celebrate how water affects all parts of their everyday life and what they can do to protect this valuable resource.
The photography competition is open to young people from age five to 18 who live in the Isaac region and are taking photos within the Isaac region.
Photos should capture one or more of the following themes:
- Water and the natural environment
- Water conservation
- Water as it relates to our health
How to enter
To enter, simply read the terms and conditions, and complete the online entry form.
Entries open Monday, 30 September until midnight on Sunday, 20 October 2019.
There are three age categories to enter:
- Five (5) to Eight (8) Years
- Nine (9) to Thirteen (13) Years
- Fourteen (14) to Eighteen (18) Years
The winner from each age group will be able to choose one of the following prizes:
- 1x Individual Annual Pass – Greg Cruickshank Aquatic Centre Moranbah
- 1x Individual Season Pass – Middlemount Swimming Pool
- 1x Individual Season Pass – Dysart Swimming Pool
- 1x Individual Season Pass – Clermont Swimming Centre
- 1x Individual Season Pass – Nebo Swimming Pool
- 1x Individual Season Pass – Glenden Swimming Pool
- 1x Individual Season Pass – St Lawrence Swimming Pool
- 1x Individual Season Pass – Flaggy Rock Swimming Pool
Judging and Voting
All entries will be posted on the Isaac Regional Council Facebook page and open to public vote for one week, from Monday 21 October to 12pm Monday, 28 October 2019.
A vote will be counted for any reaction to a post or shared post including a ‘like’, ‘heart’, ‘wow’ or ‘laugh’.
Community members can vote on as many photos as they like!
Winners in each category will be contacted within two days after the voting closes on 28 October. Winning photographs will also be posted to Facebook.
How to submit your entry
It’s as easy as following the submission form!
Ensure your images are high resolution, at a minimum size of 2MB and a maximum size of 16MB.