Property Rates 2016-17
Property Rates 2016-17 (PDF 1.2 MB) is designed to assist ratepayers to better understand the rating system and how Isaac Regional Council utilises funds raised by rating to provide infrastructure and services.
For more details on rates and charges for 2016-17, please view Council’s adopted Revenue Statement as part of the 2016-17 Budget - Connecting Our Communities (PDF, 6.8MB).
- Factsheet - Where do my rates go? (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Principal Place of Residence Form (PDF, 549.1 KB)
- Notice of Objection (PDF, 523.7KB)
- Application for Pensioner Concessions (Rates) (PDF, 555.6KB)
You can make an application for a Rates Payment Arrangement (PDF, 571.1KB) to be considered for a payment arrangement by Council.
Two-part Water Tariff 2017-18
Isaac Regional Council must introduce a user pays model for water to comply with the Local Government Act 2009. From July 1, 2017 there will be a two-part water tariff.
For more information on Rates please contact your local Council Office.
Council have adopted the 2016-17 Schedule of Fees and Charges (PDF, 822KB), which take effect from July 1, 2016.
Past Fees and Charges
- Fees and Charges - 2014-2015 (PDF, 1.3 MB).
- Amendment to Fees and Charges – 2013-2014 (PDF, 2MB) as of Wednesday 23 July 2014.
- Fees and Charges - 2012-2013 (PDF, 219 KB).
Property Search Request
To perform a search for rates and water, building, planning, environmental or minor engineering information on a property, complete a Property Search Request Form (PDF, 109.7KB) and submit to Council with relevant search fees or charges.