External Government Services
A Queensland Government Agency (QGAP) is located at Isaac Regional Council’s Middlemount office and Dysart office.
QGAP is a one-stop shop for government services in rural and remote Queensland communities.
This agency can offer on-the-spot information or referral for Queensland Government departments, and many government transactions can be conducted from the agency including:
- Department of Transport (vehicle registrations, personalised number plates, payment of fines, etc.)
- Liquor Licence Permits
- Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Public Trustee (Will Services)
- Office of Fair Trading
- Australian Taxation Office
- Queensland Government's Department of Housing
- Seniors Card applications
- Department of Communities and many more.
QGAP also provides a unique opportunity for the community to participate in government decision-making by offering a centre for feedback to Smart Service Queensland.
For more information phone 1300 ISAACS (1300 472 227) and request to speak with the Middlemount or Dysart office.