Welcome to the 2021-22 Annual Report of Isaac Regional Council.
This report details our performance in meeting the strategic priorities and provides an analysis of our financial performance.
It also shows our successes and challenges faced over the 2021-22 period while ensuring we remain open and accountable to our stakeholders.
The 2021-22 Annual Report was adopted on 16 November 2022 (#8129).
This information is relevant to:
- Isaac residents and ratepayers
- Local business owners;
- Potential investors;
- Community groups;
- Government agencies;
- Funding bodies; and
- Current and potential staff
The objectives of this Annual Report include:
- Communicating our vision and commitments to the community;
- Reporting on our performance in delivering the Corporate Plan;
- Instilling community confidence in our ability to show strong leadership and deliver on our promises;
- Illustrating our commitment to accountable and transparent government;
- Promote to local, state, national and international stakeholders our vibrant region as a great place to live, work, play and invest;
- Creating sustainability and stimulating the economy by building state and federal partnerships, or obtaining grants or funding for projects;
- Marketing Council as an employer of choice for potential recruits; and
- Meet statutory requirements under the Local Government Act 2009 (the Act).