St Lawrence Level 1 water restrictions advisory.
Published on 09 November 2023
Isaac Regional Council advises St Lawrence residents that Level 1 water restrictions will come into effect from midnight Thursday, 9 November 2023
Water levels are at the prescribed trigger level at the St Lawrence Creek Weir to commence level 1 water restrictions.
LEVEL 1 WATER RESTRICTIONS
For residential users
No watering on any day between 9am and 5pm.
Watering is permitted between 5am to 9am and 5pm to 9pm on designated watering days with a:
- Handheld trigger or twist nozzle hose
- Automated Irrigation System
- Washing cars & boats with a watering can or bucket only
- Top up pools, ponds & spas to their minimum operating level only
- No topping up of tanks and dams unless for firefighting purposes
- Outboard motors may be flushed after use
- Water must not be used to clean driveways or paved areas
- Outside water activities (i.e. water slides) are restricted to maximum 3 hours
- Odd numbered houses water on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Even numbered houses water on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Properties without a street number on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
No watering between 9am and 5pm when connected to the potable reticulation network and using potable water.
Watering permitted 5am to 9am and 5pm to 9pm on watering days (as below) using a;
- Hand-held trigger or twist nozzle hose
- Automated Irrigation System (garden beds only, no grassed areas)
- Top up of pools, ponds and spas to their minimum operating level only
- No topping up of tanks/dams unless for firefighting purposes.
Mobile water tankers, other than tankers directly used for firefighting purposes, must not be filled with water from the water supply system except by way of exemption from Isaac Regional Council. Filling must occur
via a metered standpipe only used on designated watering days in the specific time period as per residential use. Applications for an exemption must describe use and volumes required.
Exemption approval will be based on social, health, environmental or economic considerations.
For more information, please visit www.isaac.qld.gov.au/water-restrictions or call Council’s Customer Service Centre available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 1300 ISAACS (1300 472 227).
Chief Executive Officer