Calling all isaac artists, arts and cultural workers, groups and organisations!
Isaac is a region that feeds, powers and builds communities. We are rich in resources and made richer by our people who shape our culture through their stories, values, resilience, creativity, generosity and way of life.
Creativity connects and energises our people, powers our communities by improving our health and sense of wellbeing, and provides opportunities for cultural tourism that feed creative industry development.
The Regional Arts Development Fund is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Isaac Regional Council to support local arts and culture in regional Queensland.
The 2018-2019 RADF grants program will be delivered via three rounds:
Applications for Round One close on 19 October 2018 for events/programs and activities occurring from 1 January to 30 April 2019.
Applications for Round Two close on 8 February 2019 for events/programs and activities occurring from 1 May to 31 August 2019.
Applications for Round Three close on 3 May 2019 for events/programs and activities occurring from 1 September to 31 December 2019.
Council has identified three (3) priority areas for funding in 2018 – 2019:
- Implementing the Arts and Cultural Policy (CORP-POL-031) and Arts and Cultural Action Plan 2018-2022 (COM-PLN-007).
- Championing our local artists by providing opportunities for Isaac artists and arts organisations to work in the Isaac communities.
- Creating opportunities for cultural tourism by actively engaging the community and visitors through arts and cultural experiences.
Please see funding application forms and guidelines below.
Forms and Guidelines
- Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) Application Form (PDF, 273KB)
- Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) Guidelines 2018-19 (PDF, 365KB)
It is recommended that you contact the Arts And Cultural Development Officer on 1300 ISAACS (1300 472 227) for advice and/or feedback prior to submitting your application.